Here are just a few of the new enhancements:
- Native file transfers, using RemoteLink HFS, now offer throttling for file uploads from Clients as well as compression of all JSON data, including logs.
- A new ‘Migrate’ action is available for Interactive (Legacy) and Client (Legacy) Job types. It provides a method for creating updated Interactive Jobs from existing Jobs.
- New Task Script Commands, including ‘Parse Value’, ‘Insert Task’ and ‘Run DCQ’ have been added.
- Java Clients now support several additional Task Script Commands, including ‘Quota’, ‘Repeat’ and ‘Insert Worklist’.
- In Upcoming Jobs, a new ‘View Future Runs’ option, which shows the next 10 instances of a scheduled Job, has been added to the dropdown menu at either the list view or item detail level.
- The ability to download a zip file of service log files is now available from the Service Logs tab in the System section of Logs.
- Significant enhancements have been made to the Server Installation process.